- June 13, 2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Open to Tenants & Members Only
Is it time to take a step back from your work and plan it more strategically? Do you want to engage in strategic planning but don’t know where to start? Have you led strategic planning sessions before that failed to shift your work? Are you worried about coming up with a great plan that lacks the tools and resources to see it through?
This three-hour workshop is designed to help small- and medium-sized nonprofits design and execute a strategic planning session that actually works. Drawing on JVA’s experience guiding hundreds of nonprofits through strategic plans, the workshop will help you:
- Clarify the desired outcomes of your strategic planning process
- Identify the big questions facing your organization
- Identify which stakeholders to engage and how to seek their input
- Collect data to inform decision-making
- Plan for meaningful participation of off-site board and staff members
- Craft an efficient, engaging retreat with or without an outside facilitator
- Develop accountability systems and action plans to keep your plan on-track long after the retreat is over.
If you’re serious about making meaningful changes in your organization based on informed decision-making, this training is an essential first step.
For more about the session facilitator, Janine Vanderburg, see here.
Please RSVP below.