$100 an hour for Members / $150 an hour for non-Members. Minimum charge of 3 hours. Max charge on weeknights not to exceed $500, or $1000 on weekends.
Between 4pm–10pm on weeknights; or 8am–10pm on weekends, including set-up and clean-up time.
Max occupancy: 100 seated, or 200 open.
- (9) wooden tables on wheels
- (4) square tables, plus access to additional square tables, if needed
- (48) regular (vanilla) chairs, plus access to additional vanilla chairs, if needed
- (1) blue cushy couch
- (2) blue cushy chairs
- (1) long, steel table
- Recycling, composting, and regular trash cans
- Mounted projector
- Projector screen
- Sound system with three mic channels*
- P.A. system, if needed in addition to the main sound system
- Podium with gooseneck microphone
- Wireless presenter mic
- Mic stand
- Two white board walls, with whiteboard markers
- One rolling white board
- Coat rack with wooden coat hangers
- Any communal dishes, glasses, etc. marked as “Community” in the cabinets on the west wall of the kitchen
- Access to shared WiFi
* This sysem is great for playing music, but NOT for running sound for a band. If your group wants to have a band, you/they must bring your/their own equipment . All items not permanently installed should be requested in advance.
- You must reserve the Commons in order to reserve our kitchen. (Meaning, the kitchen comes along with the Commons.)
- External groups should bring their own coffee brewer and coffee, if needed.
- No items are to be removed from the pantry. Guests are not permitted to go into the pantry.
Download our Pricing & Policies information, which also includes a cleanup checklist for your reference.
Please fill out the following form if you are interested in reserving the Commons/Kitchen.