If you have an event or meeting for which it will be necessary to rent several rooms in the building at once, you are welcome to do so. However, Conference Room 232 and all Flex Rooms on the second floor must remain open for our tenants to use. This means that we are not able to accommodate any situations (weddings, etc.) in which tenants are not able to either be in their offices to work or aren’t able to reserve any room in the building at any given time.
The cost for reserving the Commons per hour (the major room you’d likely be renting), plus an additional $350. Meaning, the most you’d spend on a weeknight would be $850 ($500 for Commons max, plus $350), or $1350 for a weekend day ($1000 for Commons max, plus $350). If you simply need more than one room, but not the majority of the building, it is likely cheaper for you to reserve each room you need, by the hour. We will do our best to accommodate the flow to traffic to your event, and any others going on in the building at the time, so that no events are interrupted by other meetings or events happening in the building at the same time.
Between 4pm–10pm on weeknights; or 8am–10pm on weekends, including set-up and clean-up time.
Dependent on rooms rented/used. The Commons accommodates 100 seated or 200 standing. Please see our other space pages to find out the capacity of our additional rooms.
All furniture included in the Commons and Kitchen:
- (9) wooden tables on wheels
- (4) square tables, plus access to additional square tables, if needed
- (48) regular (vanilla) chairs, plus access to additional vanilla chairs, if needed
- (1) blue cushy couch
- (2) blue cushy chairs
- (1) long, steel table
Plus, any furniture listed in the other rooms you plan to reserve.
All equipment and resources available in the Commons and Kitchen:
- Recycling, composting, and regular trash cans
- Mounted projector
- Projector screen
- Sound system with three mic channels*
- P.A. system, if needed in addition to the main sound system
- Podium with gooseneck microphone
- Wireless presenter mic
- Mic stand
- Two white board walls, with whiteboard markers
- One rolling white board
- Coat rack with wooden coat hangers
- Any communal dishes, glasses, etc. marked as “Community” in the cabinets on the west wall of the kitchen
- Access to shared WiFi
Plus, any equipment or resources listed in the other rooms you plan to reserve.
* This sysem is great for playing music, but NOT for running sound for a band. If your group wants to have a band, you/they must bring your/their own equipment . All items not permanently installed should be requested in advance.
- External groups should bring their own coffee brewer and coffee, if needed.
- No items are to be removed from the pantry. Guests are not permitted to go into the pantry.
- We are not able to accommodate weddings, or any events which restrict our Tenants from having access to their offices at any point.
Download our Pricing & Policies information, which also includes a cleanup checklist for your reference.
Please fill out the following form if you are interested in reserving several rooms.