UPDATED 18 May 2022
As COVID-19 cases are slowly but gradually increasing in Denver, we highly recommend wearing face masks as you enter/exit and move around the building.
Face masks are optional for fully Covid-19 vaccinated (boostered) persons who have provided proof of vaccination directly to Posner Center staff OR to their organizations/hosts AND their organizations/hosts have notified Posner Center staff.
Is the Posner Center open? The Posner Center building (the Horse Barn) is open to Tenants 24/7. It is open to Members, Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, and for other arranged events. The building is staffed Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. The building is currently closed to the public. Front and back doors are locked and keycard access only.
What about volunteers, interns and invited visitors? Invited visitors, guests, volunteers, and interns are allowed building access if accompanied by Tenants, Members or Posner staff. We are not currently conducting public building tours.
What are the building Covid-19 prevention requirements? (Updated 18 May 2022)
For all Posner Center Tenants and Members (including their volunteers, interns, guests, visitors, delivery people, and contractors) AND event organizers: as COVID-19 cases are slowly but gradually increasing in Denver, we highly recommend wearing face masks as you enter/exit and move around the building.
- Unvaccinated (against Covid-19) and not fully vaccinated (against Covid-19) individuals must wear face masks at all times and everywhere inside the building.
- For the Posner Center purposes, fully vaccinated against Covid-19 means two doses in a two-dose series PLUS one booster dose, OR one dose in a single-dose series PLUS one booster dose.
- Face masks are optional for fully Covid-19 vaccinated persons who have provided proof of vaccination directly to Posner Center staff OR to their organizations/hosts AND the organizations/hosts have notified Posner Center staff.
- If you are not feeling well, STAY HOME and follow CDC Guidelines on what to do when you are sick.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19, follow the CDC Quarantine and Isolation Calculator on the CDC Website. You are not allowed to enter the building at all until you have passed the quarantine and isolation period.
What are you doing to keep the building clean and disinfected? We do regular building cleaning and disinfecting. We recommend you keep your personal work area clean and disinfected, especially when you first arrive and when you leave. We do NOT use bleach solutions for cleaning and disinfecting. We provide hand sanitizer throughout the building.
What are the maximum occupancy limits for Posner Center shared spaces? We do not have Covid-19 prevention occupancy limits. Instead, we ask that you manage your shared space meetings and events in accordance with Covid-19 prevention requirements (see above).
Can I have an in-person, large-gathering event? Yes, if the event is managed in accordance with current Covid-19 prevention requirements (see above). Tenants can book on the Google calendar. Members book through Ezzie Dominguez at .
Can I use the kitchen? Yes. All Posner kitchen appliances, dishes, utensils, and other supplies are available for your use.
Can I bring my children to the building? Yes, following our Covid-19 prevention requirements (see above). Just be mindful we are not set up to be a daycare facility. Curtained phone booths are available for nursing moms, etc.