- June 26, 2019
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Community Boost Consulting:
Do you struggle with measuring and communicating the impact of your organization?
Nonprofits and Social Enterprises have some of the most world-changing agendas. However, we cannot IMPROVE what we are not MEASURING. If your organization is up to some powerful work, then we must ensure you have an intentional approach to achieving your mission, and ways to track if we are on or off course.
This workshop will move your team to discover how you can build on your impact measurement plan and scale your organization’s impact!
During this workshop we will:
– Audit your current Impact Measurement and Evaluation Systems
– Learn how to design and improve your Impact Measurement Approach
– Create your team’s Theory of Change
– Obtain practical skills and tools you can apply immediately
– Meet and Network with local social sector professionals
– Impact Measurement helps identify the positive and negative effects one’s organizations actions have on the people and the planet, and then figuring out ways to mitigate the negative and maximize the positive in alignment with one’s goals.
This event is open to the public.
Please RSVP here: