- May 1, 2019
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
This event is for Tenants and Members only.
“Office Hours” are a causal, low-commitment way to meet and get expert advice from Enterprise Members of our Community Program (service providers and consultants working in global development). Our experts and service providers will be available for free 15-minute one-on-one appointments during Office Hours as a way to learn about the services they offer and answer your most pressing questions. Please RSVP below and you will receive an email with an assigned 15-minute time slot.
This month we bring you Dr. Cole Struhar…
Schedule time to talk with me if:
– you want to know more about any of the services mentioned above,
– you are curious about international psychology or liberation psychology,
– you want a brief coaching session to tap into your innate wisdom about an individual or group issue,
– you are willing to share with me about the needs of your staff and volunteers. I want to know the issues that you see most frequently in the international aid community and your ideas about what is needed to address those issues.
I promise you:
– interesting conversation,
– all of the best that I personally and professionally have to offer,
– and access to a recorded global consciousness meditation that will nourish your higher Self and provide practical support for the work that you do in this perfectly imperfect circle world.
See you soon
Venue: Posner Center - Commons