$125 per hour for Members only.
Minimum charge of 3 hours. All rental requests must include set up and clean-up time. There is a $200 flat rate refundable security deposit for each Commons rental.
Between 4pm–9pm on weeknights; or 8am–10pm on weekends, including set-up and clean-up time.
Max occupancy: 100 seated, or 200 open.
- (9) wooden tables on wheels
- (4) square tables, plus access to additional square tables, if needed
- (48) regular (vanilla) chairs, plus access to additional vanilla chairs, if needed
- (2) blue cushy couch
- (4) blue cushy chairs
- (2) long, steel table
- (10) high cocktail-style tables
- Recycling, composting, and regular trash cans
- Mounted projector
- Projector screen
- Sound system with three mic channels*
- Podium with gooseneck microphone
- Wireless presenter mic
- Two handheld microphone
- Two white board walls, with whiteboard markers
- One rolling white board
- Coat rack with wooden coat hangers
- Any communal dishes, glasses, etc. marked as “Community” in the cabinets on the west wall of the kitchen
- Access to shared WiFi
* This system is great for playing music, but NOT for running sound for a band. If your group wants to have a band, you (or they) must bring the necessary equipment.
- You must reserve the Commons in order to reserve our kitchen. (Meaning, the kitchen comes along with the Commons. It cannot be separately reserved.)
- Groups should bring their own event materials (coffee brewer, paper products, etc), if needed.
- No items are to be removed from the Posner Center pantry. It will remain locked.