2021 Symposium. Shifting Power: Diversity to Decolonization
November 3, 2021 - November 19, 2021
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Morning Kick-off: Collaboration Celebration
November 3, 2021
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Evening Kick-off: Collaboration Celebration
November 3, 2021
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Register for our 3rd Annual Symposium below!
Visit the Symposium event page for Symposium details.
Note: Starting November 2nd, anyone who registers by 2pm MST will be added to the event app, Whova, that day. Any registrations after 2pm MST will gain event access the following day.
Tickets to the 2021 Posner Center Symposium include:
- Continuous live and on-demand content across 13 days
- No overlapping session times allowing you to attend all sessions
- Access to session recordings
- Attendance at the Symposium Kick-off Collaboration Celebration
- Access to the Whova platform for 6 months for continued discussions with presenters and other participants
Pay What You Can Pricing
We want everyone who is interested to be able to participate! Select the ticket option below that allows you to feel comfortable while offering support to other participants. Ticket sales will support us to pay a stipend to every single presenter, and we will split 15% of the net profits between all presenters and the Symposium Planning Committee.
Consider paying more if:
- You live in a High-Income Country or a colonizing country
- Your organization is covering the cost of your ticket
- You were not financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- You are planning to attend a majority of the sessions
- You work for a for-profit organization or company
Consider paying less if:
- You are a Member or Tenant of the Posner Center Community
- You live in a Low-Income Country, the Majority World, or a formerly or currently colonized country
- You were financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- You will only attend one or two sessions
At this time, the payment processors available on our website restrict which countries they accept payment from. If your country is listed below, your payment may not be accepted by either Stripe or PayPal. You may contact to pay via bank transfer or for your free ticket.
PayPal does not accept payment from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Central African Republic, Cuba, East Timor (Timor-Leste), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Myanmar (Burma), Pakistan, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, or Uzbekistan.
The Posner Center for International Development is committed to accessibility and inclusion for all people, and a portion of the Symposium’s budget is reserved for accessibility needs. We use Zoom’s Live Transcription feature during all virtual events and ask that speakers follow our accessibility guidelines. To request accommodations such as language interpretation or for questions about accessibility, please contact or 720-382-7631 or include your request when you register by October 18th, 2021.
If your plans change, we can offer a refund on your ticket until Friday, October 1st at 12pm (noon) MST. Confirmed registrants who do not participate or who cancel after October 1st at 12pm will forfeit their registration fees. Email or call 720-382-7631 if you require a refund.