Help us transform global development
for greater impact.
Invest in collaboration. Invest in knowledge. Invest in innovation and entrepreneurship. Invest in impact.
After just five years of existence, the Posner Center has disrupted the phenomenon of global development organizations operating in isolation from one another. This is a magnificent time to invest in our model and our community as we take the next big steps to transform global development. Investment in the Posner Center continues to return exceptional value.
Give Local. Impact Global.
Support the Posner Center on Colorado Gives Day ~ December 10, 2019.
You can even donate early Nov 1 through Dec 9 and still have it count for Colorado Gives day!
For more information on supporting the Posner Center, go to our Colorado Gives Day page.
Choose your level of impact.
We need donors interested in investing in:
- Our grant program that funds innovative partnerships, leveraging the power of collaboration for greatest impact
- Developing and launching new projects like an annual symposium on best practices in collaborative global development
- Advocacy and promotion of evidence-based best practices in global development
- Organizational and professional development to strengthen the capacity our our community
- Exploring new opportunities to transform global development for greater impact
For further information or questions, contact our Development Director.
Our Top Donors:
- Arrow Electronics
- Beyond Our Borders
- Chris Woldum
- Collegiate Peaks Bank
- Engineers without Borders
- Green Fund
- Harvey Family Foundation
- JHJ Posner Family Foundation
- PB and K Family Foundation
- Regis University
- University of Denver’s Josef Korbel School of International Studies
- Rick & Nina Schuyler
- Zeppelin Development