December 15, 2021 - January 31, 2022
10:05 AM - 12:00 AM
Did you miss our 3rd Annual Symposium? It’s not too late! Register here for post-event access to recorded sessions, discussion forums, exhibitor booths, and connections with attendees and speakers in the Whova event platform.
Visit the Symposium event page to view Symposium speakers, sessions, and more.
Note: Registrants will be added to the event app, Whova, each Monday excluding Monday, December 27th.
Post-Symposium Tickets include access to the following until February 19:
- The Whova Event app
- Recordings of all Symposium Sessions, and the ability to view the chat discussion from the live event
- View and contribute to Community Discussion Forums
- Visit and connect with exhibitors
- Connect and with attendees and speakers
- Attend or create virtual or in-person meet-ups with other Symposium attendees
Pay What You Can Pricing
We want everyone who is interested to be able to participate! Select the ticket option below that allows you to feel comfortable while offering support to other participants.
Consider paying more if:
- You live in a High-Income Country or a colonizing country
- Your organization is covering the cost of your ticket
- You were not financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- You are planning to attend a majority of the sessions
- You work for a for-profit organization or company
Consider paying less if:
- You are a Member or Tenant of the Posner Center Community
- You live in a Low-Income Country, the Majority World, or a formerly or currently colonized country
- You were financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- You will only attend one or two sessions
At this time, the payment processors available on our website restrict which countries they accept payment from. If your country is listed below, your payment may not be accepted by either Stripe or PayPal. You may contact to pay via bank transfer or for your free ticket.
PayPal does not accept payment from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Central African Republic, Cuba, East Timor (Timor-Leste), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Myanmar (Burma), Pakistan, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, or Uzbekistan.
The Posner Center for International Development is committed to accessibility and inclusion for all people, and a portion of the Symposium’s budget is reserved for accessibility needs. We use Zoom’s Live Transcription feature during all virtual events and ask that speakers follow our accessibility guidelines. To request accommodations such as language interpretation or for questions about accessibility, please contact or 720-382-7631 or include your request when you register by October 18th, 2021.