Please help us keep this work going by donating to the Posner Center Community Relief Fund.
As the coronavirus pandemic is changing the world around us, the Posner Center and its Community of nearly 200 organizations are demonstrating, more than ever, that community and collaboration, both locally and globally, are vital to ensuring every person can lead a prosperous, equitable and healthy life.
Locally, here in our Denver community, resilient and innovative Posner Center organizations are finding new ways to apply their skills, modify their operational models and working hard to keep nearly 200 jobs despite having our hub in Denver’s historic Curtis Park neighborhood shut during Denver’s stay-at-home order. Reaching out, being mindful, showing compassion, the Posner Center Community is educating, giving, helping our local community be strong in these challenging times.
- Women’s Voices for the Earth Provides Education on Safer Disinfecting
- Posner Partners with GRF CPAs & Assoc. to Address COVID-19 Entity-Wide Risks
- Global Hope Network International Conducts Crisis Management Training
- Laboratory to Combat Human Trafficking Launches Resource Directory to Help Colorado Survivors
- Soccer Without Borders Creates Stay Home Season
- Chinook Fund launches the Another World is Possible Fund to invest in social justice organizations fighting for a just and equitable response to COVID-19
- Posner Partners with Alexander & Assoc. for Training on Leadership in Challenging Environments
Globally, the Posner Center Community continues to collaborate with each other and partners in over 100 countries, accelerating their actions as the spread of COVID-19 threatens global development, especially in low and middle-income countries that already faced significant food security, health-care and climate challenges. As they work with our global network of partners and communities to navigate this pandemic, here are some of their stories of resilience, innovation and bravery.
- Africa’s Tomorrow Graduate Serves Colorado Youth as Essential Worker
- AfricaAid Kisa Scholar Overcomes COVID-19 Challenges in Tanzania
- Educate! Innovates to Continue Building Youth Skills in East Africa
- Educate! shares their COVID-19 response framework based on Offense and Defense.
- Shadhika Alumna Helps Many in an Indian Pharmacy
- Empowerment International Plays Helps Slow the Spread in Nicaraguan Communities
- Global Seed Savers Helps Small Farmers Feed Metro Manila
- MAIA Creates Health Safety Information in Three Maya Languages
- iDE’s Farm Business Advisor Networks Secure Food for Small Communities
- Engineers Without Borders Connect Technical Experts to Frontline COVID-19 Efforts
- Healing Waters International uses WhatApp for hygiene training to reach more rural families and communities during this crisis