The International Collaboration Fund (ICF) is a grant program that is transforming how global development work is done. We fund innovative and equitable partnerships within the Posner Center community, leveraging the power of collaboration for the greatest impact.
- 34 projects
- $365,000 granted
- 69 Tenant, Member and partner organizations participated
- 19 countries
Read about our current and past ICF projects and their impact here.
The Posner Center seeks ideas from new and existing partnerships within the Posner Center with the greatest potential to:
- Support leaders to have an impact in their own communities
- Contribute to evidence-based and equitable best practices in global development
- Deepen our understanding of collaborative processes and partnerships
- Strengthen the development practice of the Posner Center Community or the sector(s) of which you are a part
- Create valuable organizational and/or programmatic learning
- Make measurable and lasting changes in the communities in which the work is conducted
- Implement more just approaches for global impact
Ideas are requested for collaborative partnerships between at least one Posner Center Tenant or Member and at least one other organization. Project leads should be from the community where the work is taking place.
The lead applicant must be a 501(c)(3) organization and a current Tenant or Member of the Posner Center. Additional collaborators do not have to be Posner Center Tenants or Members or 501(c)(3) organizations. Project work can take place anywhere around the world.
Ideas Due: February 8, 2022
Invitation for Full Proposals: February 15, 2022
Full Proposals Due: March 15, 2022
Notification of Awards: March 22, 2022
Power and Historical Analysis: April 2022
Our grant-making has been made possible by generous champions, including Arrow Electronics, Beyond Our Borders, CoBank, Green Fund, Harvey Family Foundation, JHJ Posner Family Fund, and PB and K Family Foundation.
Want to Support Collaboration for Impact?
The Posner Center is working to radically grow the International Collaboration Fund for increased impact around the globe. We’re looking for new individual, foundation, and corporate partners to join us in our work to create measurable impact.
Go here to learn more about how you can effect change.