May 28, 2015
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
How Will You Change the World?
Many people wish to devote some portion of their lives to making the world a better place than they found it, and yet find it challenging to move from the idea or dream stage to action. Are you one of these people? Perhaps there is a budding NGO inside you yearning to come to life, but you don’t know where to begin?
Some very basic principles apply to reaching success in all areas of life, from taking care of our own health, improving personal relationships, gaining prosperity, or starting a new project or organization – even a very small one!
Join Posner tenant Deborah Rohan Schlueter, co-founder and director of Meet the Middle East, author, speaker, and trainer of Jack Canfield’s Success Principles, for an introductory, half-day workshop that will help you clarify your dream to spark change, and release the breaks that prevent you from taking action. Together you will design the first steps that lead you from a vague wish to an executed plan.
Inspired by real life stories from her upcoming book, One Person Acted and Everything Changed, and guided by proven principles of success, you will:
- Be inspired by real life examples of individuals who brought their dream of helping the world to life.
- Learn how to take 100% responsibility for your dreams and for all facets of your life.
- Get clear on why you are here.
- Learn how to set clear, measurable and specific life goals including one “breakthrough goal” that will change everything once you accomplish it.
- Learn how to create a strategic plan to accomplish your goals.
- Learn to employ visualization, affirmations, meditation and the law of attraction to help move your vision from where it is now to where you want it to be.
- Understand the power behind sharing your vision with others.
$30 for Tenants/Members, $35 for Public.
Please register below.