April 13, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Are you thinking of filing your organization’s IRS Form 990 on your own? Participate in the DIY 990 Clinic to get guidance in the process. During the 90 minute session, you’ll have a CPA there to answer your questions and do research for you in real time.
This is for you if:
1. You plan on filing your own 990/990-EZ
2. You have less than $200k of revenue
3. You want to set aside time to work on your 990 so you can move on.
This is not for you if:
1. Your organization’s finances aren’t in order. We’ll still be able to help, but you’ll likely be leaving with a longer to-do list than others.
2. You run a private foundation.