January 29, 2021
12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Join the Posner Center for a discussion on the second round of funding for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Colorado’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), with a panel of lenders and past PPP and EIDL recipients. You can submit your questions in advance at registration, or bring them to ask during the Q&A session. All participants will also receive additional resources provided by the panelists and other experts on the process.
This event will be recorded, and all registrants will receive the recording after the event.
- Josh Peebles, President – River North | Collegiate Peaks Bank
- Kris Greeno, Vice President Commercial Lending | Collegiate Peaks Bank
- Gerardo Novoa, Loan Officer | DreamSpring
- Kevin Williams, Senior SBA Loan Officer | DreamSpring
Past PPP and EIDL Recipients:
- Sherry Manning, Founder and Executive Director | Global Seed Savers
- Lizz Ellis, Chief Executive Officer | iDE
- Common questions for the second round of PPP/EIDL:
- Can I apply if I received a loan in the first round?
- What’s different this round?
- What is the timing for this round of funding?
Register before 8:00am MST on January 29th.
Join the Posner Center Community as a member at https://posnercenter.org/engage/join-our-community/become-a-member/
The Posner Center for International Development is committed to accessibility and inclusion for all people. To request additional accommodations or for questions about accessibility, please contact Lauren Andraski at or 720-515-9071.
Venue: Zoom Videoconferencing
Zoom link will be provided prior to the meeting.