|Monday – Friday
8am – 9pm
8am – 10pm
Minimum charge of 3 hours. All rental requests must include set up and clean-up time. There is a $200 flat-rate refundable security deposit for each Commons rental.
Max occupancy: 100 seated, or 200 open.
- (9) rectangular wooden tables on wheels, access to additional square tables, if needed
- (1) rectangular wooden table (without wheels)
- (36) regular chairs, plus access to additional chairs, if needed
- (2) cushy couches, plus one in the lobby, if needed
- (6) cushy chairs, plus two in the lobby, if needed
- (2) long, steel coffee tables
- (4) high cocktail-style tables, plus access to additional (6) tables, if needed
- Recycling, composting, and regular trash cans
- Mounted projector
- Projector screen
- Sound system with an iPad and two mic channels*
- Podium with gooseneck microphone
- Wireless presenter mic
- Two handheld microphones
- One wall-mounted TV screen
- One white board wall, with whiteboard markers
- One large and one small rolling white board
- Two coat rack with wooden coat hangers, if needed
- Dishes, glasses, silverware, etc. in the kitchen cupboards
- Access to shared WiFi
* This system is great for playing music, but NOT for running sound for a band. If your group wants to have a band, you (or they) must bring the necessary equipment.
- You must reserve the Commons in order to reserve our kitchen. (Meaning, the kitchen comes along with the Commons. It cannot be separately reserved.)
- Groups should bring their own event materials and food/drink (coffee brewer, paper products, coffee, tea, etc), if needed.
- No items are to be removed from the Posner Center pantry. It will remain locked.