March 10, 2015
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Hosted By: Posner Center for International Development
Where: 1031 33rd St., Denver, CO 80205 (The Horse Barn, in the Classroom upstairs)
When: Tuesday, March 10th, 2015; 5:30pm – 7:00pm
In March 2015, we’re inviting representatives from Denver and Colorado to join us in a discussion of how we might engage with work going on across the city. We see tremendous overlap with what Posner and the city are both up to, including:
- our desire to see Denver become an “international city,”
- helping international development become a growth sector in Colorado’s economy,
- being an important part of Colorado’s “innovation ecosystem,”
- encouraging market-based and entrepreneurial solutions to poverty, and
- using our space to showcase art and culture that highlights work being done both locally and abroad to create awareness, dialogue, and change.
We’re already teamed up with the Biennial of the Americas to host a set of programs leading up to and during the week of the festival, and we’d love to see how we can partner with you, as well.