October 13, 2015
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
If your nonprofit is a member of the GlobalGiving community, don’t miss this valuable opportunity to learn about new fundraising features, campaigns, and corporate partnerships. Join our Denver-based members of the GlobalGiving team and other area nonprofits for a day of knowledge sharing and collaboration!
Join us to discuss:
- How to use the new GG Rewards Program to drive more funding to your organization;
- What GlobalGiving’s new mobile-friendly website means for your donors;
- An effective strategy for #GivingTuesday and other year-end fundraising campaigns;
- Best practices for engaging champions and fundraising ambassadors; and
- Your feedback to help us improve your crowdfunding experience.
Open to current partners of GlobalGiving only.
Breakfast and lunch included (and you’ll get engagement points for attending!)
Registration strongly recommended. We look forward to seeing you!
Venue: Posner Center - IEEE Global Classroom
1031 33rd St, Denver, 80205, United States