- May 1, 2020
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Join us for this Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) workshop to learn about how leaders can identify organizational risk in a holistic way, prioritize risk factors, and take appropriate action steps to strengthen and protect their nonprofit. Today’s environment is constantly evolving — it’s unpredictable and can be quite volatile with evidence of increasing operational complexity every day. However, sound risk management practices can help your organization make the most of your resources in any environment. Practical insight and tools to help to continue to build out Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and to use ERM to drive real and sustainable organizational value.
Workshop will be followed at 3:30pm by a nonprofit professionals networking happy hour, drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
Who should attend?
Individuals leading ERM efforts at nonprofit organizations and the executives to whom they report. More than one individual may attend from the same organization.
• Provide an overview of enterprise risk management (ERM)
• Understanding Nonprofits need for better risk oversight
• Share insights about effective risk management processes and methods
• Techniques for assessing & communicating risk
• Discuss how strategy and risk management work together
• Techniques for identifying risk & top forecasted 2020 risks
• Risked based Internal Audit
• Key takeaways to start your Enterprise Risk Management journey
Melissa Musser, CPA, CITP, CISA, Principal;
Andreas A. Alexandrou, CPA, Partner;
Jay Mui, PMP, MBA, Supervisor
This event is open to the public.
The Posner Center for International Development is committed to accessibility and inclusion for all people. To request additional accommodations or for questions about accessibility, please contact Lauren Andraski at or 720-515-9074.